wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

14/11/2017

compostela ilustrada

I'm back from the 2nd edition of the festival "compostela ilustrada" in santiago de compostela.
that was a wonderful and intense weekend surrounded by 200 sketchers from spain, portugal and france that came to participate to the workshops, talks, exhibitions and books presentation for 4 days.
I met there some old friends as alfredo, jorge arranz, isabell, santiago, joaquim, fernanda or teresa… and get to know some new ones: mr zé, blanca, munehiro ikeda, miguelanxo prado.
I teach inside the cathedral of santiago, talk about "lost poblenou" and sign my books of barcelona, paris, cuba and modernisme.
muchas gracias por todo gemma y miguelanxo!
 workshops in santiago de compostela
santiago de compostela
jorge arranz
santiago de compostela
alfredo
santiago de compostela
santiago de compostela
santiago de compostela
teresa & fernanda
santiago de compostela
alfredo interviews

Aucun commentaire: