wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

18/03/2015

drawing poblenou

the trendy district poblenou of barcelona organizes the "open day poblenou" event on the 21st of march 2015.
for this event, the architecture studio “espacio 88” invited my talented friend mister mourao and me
to perform a live wallpainting and an exhibition of our latest works under the name “drawing poblenou”.
mister mourao (aka vasco mourao), an ex-architect converted into an obsessive illustrator, and I will work together to offer our vision of this former industrial district of barcelona.
mister mourao has an architectonic, analytic and minimalist line which is in harmony with my vegetal, loose and spontaneous line.
we are so excited to invite you to enjoy “drawing poblenou”, delicious coffees of skye coffee, brunch by caravan made and good music.
sounds like a good plan for a saturday, no?
drawing poblenou

Aucun commentaire: