wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

03/07/2014

best of the alps classic rally

during the past week, I was invited to follow the "best of the alps classic rally" to sketch oldies and enjoy good food. from megève to lech, and passing by zermatt, st moritz, seefeld and munich, I discovered the treasures of the alps all along the way.
bmw 2000 CS
porsche 356
ferrari 330
lotus elite
fiat dino
corvette sting ray
alfaromeo bertone
porsche 911
mercedes 190 SL
porsche 356 coupé
fiat 124
zermatt
degu
hugo
jean-jacques gravier
claude
lilli

1 commentaire:

alissaduke a dit…

Wonderful. You are so very fortunate that your talent ad life has given you this opportunity!! For years I have read about these motoring events IN Thoroughbred & Classic Car magazine