wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

24/04/2012

logroño (1)

last week, I spent 4 days in logroño (la rioja - spain), first to show my working process to the students of my good friend javier de blas at the art school "esdir", and then for the 35th sketchcrawl that javier organised there.
here are my first sketches before the sketchcrawl: avia barcelona-logroño javier logroño logroño logroño logroño logroño logroño

3 commentaires:

josumaroto a dit…

No sabes la pena que me dió no poder estar y compartir el día con vosotros.
un abrazo y espero poder coincidir pronto

lapin a dit…

josu: te echamos de menos en la rioja.
no veremos por la proxima edicion de "de vuelta con el cuaderno" en junio en zaragoza, no?

clara a dit…

¡Qué tremendo, chico!. Como siempre un placer dibujar contigo.
Ya estoy impaciente por coincidir pronto. ¡Inigualable Joven Maestro!